So it’s 10/10/11 today, also the day of my birthday (and many others, happy birthday to you). And to celebrate today, I’m MST3king a bad Vocaoid Fanfiction with my willing victim-er, OC Vivo! YAY!
Vivo: Burn in several types of fandom hell, Tinker.
He’s just as excited as I am c:
Oh man yeah it was definitely great! :D I think without the MST I probably would have been psychologically scarred for life just from how awful the fic was. I’ll never understand how anyone could ever think “sweatdropped” was an appropriate verb.
My life is complete ヽ(；▽；)ノ
FFF- I’m quiet scarred just from having to read it over & over when I fix up the MST.
I have no idea either, honestly. This one time though, I remembered someone on DA write a whole chapter of their “original”(highly cliched) demon + angel love story with “Sweatdropped”, “lines came over her eyes”, “a vein popped out”, & other anime actions put into words. …it was terrible ;w;
How do people write like that. Did they learn nothing in school? The best part is I feel like I should be surprised but I’m honestly not. What has fanfiction done to me? xD
- airyllish likes this
- tinkertrex reblogged this from aquapainter and added:
- thelurkingwangster likes this
- welcometoholidaystar likes this
- aquapainter reblogged this from tinkertrex and added:
- darkfenestrologist reblogged this from vocaloid-review and added:
- darkfenestrologist likes this
- bellypebbles reblogged this from vocaloid-review and added:
- lensbootyshorts likes this
- kingofglitches likes this
- vocaloid-review posted this